Thursday 30 May 2019

My relationship with Technology


I had the idea to write something related to my favourite piece of technology, but although i tried a lot, i can`t find one.

what`s wrong with me? you`ll be wondering...

After a few minutes thinking, i thought that the reason why i can`t find my favourite piece of technology , it`s because in nowadays exists so many technological objects, and son variegated, that my brain gets lost in  the infinitive sea of technological world we`re living, betwen a lots of breakthroughts wiches have become so daily that raise awareness them means the most difficult work for my mind, or maybe i feel overwhelmed and i can`t stand technological pieces... I don`t know.
Resultado de imagen para agitador vortex gif

WOW, I GET IT! I think i have a favourite tech object, it is called VORTEX SHAKER, and the first time i used it was at the biochemistry introduction laboratory, subject wich i toke this semester. This magnificent invention allows to shake solutions so fast that creates a vacuum, named vortex, and i use it whenever i can (at the lab class obviously), to mix the components of the solutions until it gets as homogeneous as possible. I really like it because the shake feels like a very nice vibration in my hand and arm.

16 comments:

  1. Great object, useful for your career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is very different from the others, but is interesting. :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, i find it so interesting :)

      Delete
  3. I never stopped to think about the amount of device that exist, now I have the doubt if I really chose the right one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Franco, your coment makes me feels a little bit flattered and guilty at the same time...

      Delete
  4. how great that your favourite piece of technology is related to your career.
    something different from the others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and i have the fortune that on biochemistry investigation we use it a lot

      Delete
  5. yes, its a fantastic object of technology in science!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice! I hope I can use one like that one day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. thank you very much, i read your posts and i liked them too!

      Delete
  8. In the laboratory when we "vortexeamos" the test tubes. jaja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one of my best memories hahaha, or when i press my chin on the vortex shaker, i felt great

      Delete