Thursday 11 July 2019

Arts


Hi, I came here today to tell you about my favourite subject, which was named Arts.

Arts was a subject I had to take when I was on Bachillerato of the university. This subject was divided into three modules or topics: Visual Arts, Theatre and Music. Oh god I love arts since I have memory, in sum my friends and I take Arts and History during the summer semester, so there were no other stressful or demanding subjects that could take relevance or study time to Arts, so I feel very lucky about that because I could appreciate and devote all the time I wanted to study arts. Between the three topics of which arts was composed, my favourites were Visual Arts and Theatre, especially Theatre. 

Resultado de imagen para arte musica y teatroI don`t know why but the teacher is always, at least for me, the main reason for my performance and personal development when I take a class, and fortunately, Art`s teachers were of the good ones (except the Music teacher), in particular, the Theatre teacher. She was a very energetic woman, so creative, expressive and resourceful; I remember that she clearly showed the matters with lots of examples, explain difficult contents so easily and she used all her body to communicate what the ideas she wanted to tell us. I just found her classes amazing and I wish every class I have were more like her classes.


But not everything was rosy, I really wanted that Arts was a theoretical and practical subject, I imagined my self doing paints related with some style, acting a play in teams or something like that.

The things I learnt were many (mainly related to the History of the art), and it would be so gratifying for me to have another experience in which I could learn about the Arts.






8 comments:

  1. I love art too (I love your Instagram stories that contain art)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i love art subjects when i was in the school, i haven't had someone in two years :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, our careers doesn`t hacve any art subject. It`s a mess :(

      Delete
  3. I really like music, as much as listening to it and playing it. :3

    ReplyDelete