Tuesday 15 October 2019

Blog 5

My Future Job


Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well in this difficult exam weeks. This time I'll talk about my future job... Such an interesting and even stressful issue, don't you think so?, to answer the question about how I see myself being a biochemist and unfolding in the profesional and labor field, uff hahaha...

Resultado de imagen para investigación básicaI'm 95% sure that I took the decision to study Biochemistry because I want to be part of those people who build knowledge, create new thinking and knowledge systems and discover new things about the natural world; so I want to dedicate myself to basic investigation. I don't like things too applied or technocratic so I do not conceive myself in the industrial field (working for a company in the designing of probiotics, for example. Being tied by the hands and short of time, no thanks).

Resultado de imagen para ecuacion de euler


Also, I see myself being a social project manager who makes changes related to inclusion themes or scientific release and publishing, responding to the social role of a biochemist involved in the territories, being part of the comunnity, attending to concrete problems. But my most ambicious goal in life is to find a formula, equation or model of our sensible reality, I really want to make history in the formal sciences field or on a theoretical subject. 





2 comments: