Tuesday 8 October 2019

Blog 4
My Ideal World


Hello again! Have you ever asked yourself how your ideal world would be? Surely yes. Well, this time I`ll talk about my image of an Ideal World.

Resultado de imagen para eco ego
An Ideal World, for me, would be compound of more environmental-friendly human beings, who are aware of the effects and changes that a dynamic species like our can do, transforming the environment and themselves like no other species do, but in a more respectful way, working under an  Eco-paradigm which abandons the ego and the abuse. People would build relationships based on cooperation instead of competition, they would be more connect  with their emotional problems, people who listen themselves, who listen their bodies and who try to live in peace, in a matrix or social structure no alienating and which promotes the self-knowledge and self-discovery. 


Resultado de imagen para comunidades indígenas tejiendo

It`s very difficult to me be more concrete, because the examples in my mind are too much and I think you`ve had an idea of what I`m talking about. Basically I`m thinking of new ways of working, new ways of knowing and new ways of being about and with the natural reality and the social reality. I`m talking about rescue practices like knitting and farming, practices that the modern world makes invisible (mainly in my circles, the academy, for example). Have you ever thought of how important was, is and surely will be to know how to make your own clothes and to produce your own foods? I`m referring that kind of working, of knowing, that kind of being with the nature and with ourselves. I`m talking about that way of relating to the world, I`m talking about to creating community...





Resultado de imagen para comunidad



1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I agree with you when you refer to the way we should connect to the world. I think healthier ways to interact are highly needed.

    ReplyDelete