Monday 30 September 2019

Blog 3

My favourite music artist


Hello guys! Such a big challenge miss Paulina sent us to do (at least for me), choose a favourite music artist our music group and then write a post of it. Do you what that means for me? a person which his musical preferences are "poor" or I just don`t cultivate myself in that area. I listen the most pop and commercial music, those one you can find in Vevo channel in youtube hahaha... Well, I think I`m gonna chose somebody who I like and that moves away from what I said above, I`m referring Sia.

Resultado de imagen para sia
Sia Kate Isobelle Furler, better known as Sia (her artistic name) is a very whole australian artist: singer, businesswoman, producer, composer and actress. Some of her singles and collaborations are "To be Human" (feat Labrinth), "Chandelier", "Elastic heart", "Titanium" and "She wolf" (both featuring David Guetta), "Free me", "Eye of the Needle", "Big Girls Cry", "Wild Ones" (feat Florida), "Passenger" (feat Britney Spears and Katy Perry) among a large and endless list of musical hits that I`m sure most of you can complete because she`s very known. 





Resultado de imagen para passenger sia katy perryShe also has wrote various songs for other artists (because she is a composer too), like "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)" of Ne-Yo, "You Lost Me" of Christina Aguilera, "Diamonds" of  Rihanna, "Pretty Hurts" of  Beyoncé, "Perfume" of Britney Spears, "Loved Me Back to Life" of Celine Dion, "Chained to the Rhythm" of Katy Perry and "Crying In The Club" of Camila Cabello, to mention just a few.


Resultado de imagen para sia
I really love her music and her style because is very authentic, a mixture of pop, dream pop, indie pop, electronic, trip hop, jazz and alternative music, she always has a good perform with a complex speech behind, something to report, something to scream, she sings with her heart and you can notice.


And to finish, I`ll share with you a link of "Clap Your Hands", hope you like it because I find it very funny and catchy. See you next time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLA0ofsu0Qg




5 comments:

  1. Sia is a known artist and her work is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Sia is one of the best singers of all time, I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you! I think Sia is a different pop singer. I really like her style.

    ReplyDelete