Monday 23 September 2019

Blog 2
The best Holidays I`ve ever had


Hi everyone, I hope you`ve be rested on the little "spring holidays" for Chile`s Independence Day. Today the blog is about The best Holiday I`ve ver had (as you could see on the title), or at least the best I can remember.

I`m gonna talk about a magical vacation I experienced in the summer of 2017. I went to Guanaqueros invited by my uncle Marco Antonio with his family (his wife, my aunt Mariel, and my two cousins Nicolás and Matías); my twin brother Diego was invited too. We stay there for a little bit more than two weeks.

Resultado de imagen para Socos
Socos Beach
I knew various cities, locations and beaches, like the beach of Guanaqueros, Socos in Tongoy, la Herradura in Coquimbo and the beach of Totoralillo, for mention just a few of them (We traveled almost everyday, but we always slept in Guanaqueros, in a house that my uncle was leasing). With my cousin Matías we made gymnastics all the time (which I love it). I still remember when I took the risk and did a backflip on the sand (I`ve never done it before in a place other than the gym or on mats, I was very scared) and most people approach us to learn, to see, or to share with us some somersaults, I really enjoyed...

Resultado de imagen para postres totoralillo
Food of the gods
In Totoralillo the beach was amazing, even when there were lot of people (something that I hate, I prefer empty beaches) I was having fun as if there was no tomorrow: the sun, the sand, and mainly the water, the waves were incredible! With Matías we got into the sea very far, the waves were too high that they rised you up very tall and I could see the people on the beach very small. Oh Goddess that was so adrenaline! I felt elated... And to finish that incredible day, we ate a kind of dessert with fruit and ice cream that I don`t know how to describe, so I`ll share with you a pick that I found on the Internet. 

See you!




10 comments:

  1. Wow, it seems a nice place to stay (and I prefer empty beaches too, it's more relaxing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dessert looks delicious! what a good vacation you had!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Totoralillo beach, the waves are incredible and the water it's so clear, what a good vacation you had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have vacations with family is really nice always

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pineapple looks delicious! I remember you saying that totoralillo waves are exciting for you

    ReplyDelete