Tuesday 10 September 2019


Blog 1
I`m in love with Itlay

Hi guys, I`m back! Did you miss me? This time I came here to share with you some places whichs I`d like to visit, because pick just one of them would come too difficult for me, so I think I`ll talk about two. Wait! I got the chosen one hahaha...

The boot-shaped country. I really want to visit Italy, Europe in general is very attractive for me and I'd like to visit most of European countries, but specially Italy because of my ancestry (my progenitor is an Italian man), the landscapes are beautiful and the culture and idiosyncrasy seems fantastic for me. Many of their cities still save that renaissance and baroque architecture which I love it, the Mediterranean climate in the south of Italy seems perfect and every time I watch a picture of Italy it feels like I want to make the rest of my life there.

Resultado de imagen para verona
Verona
Around the north of Italy, I want to know the colorful Genoa, Milan, the Veneto region (take a walk in Verona, travel in Gondola in Venice and visit the Basilica di San Marco, the Torre dell'Orologio, among others). I also heard that Emilia-Romagna (specially Forli) is somber, with a gray atmosphere as if I was living in a medieval city, so I'd like to know it by my own.

Resultado de imagen para forli
Forli

Resultado de imagen para torre del reloj venecia
Torre dell'Orologio, Venice

Resultado de imagen para genova
Genoa

Resultado de imagen para la toscana
Toscana. One of the twenty regions of Italy
In the centre of the the mediterranean country, I really want to spend some days in Toscana region, go for a walk in its beautiful meadows and fields, visit Florence (I wont miss the opportunity to know the Basilica di Santa Croce), San Gimignano, Siena and Pisa.


Resultado de imagen para basílica de santa cruz
Basilica di Santa Croce, Florence

Resultado de imagen para san gimignano
San Gimignano
Ahh... I'd speak about all the places of Italy I want to visit, but that would take me a whole life and I guess you made an idea. See you next time and have a good week. <3

1 comment: